Its a Jamun or black current season and mumma brings loads of 'em each time she goes to market but I am never fed of them because I can always make my all time favourite jamun jam or black current jam..
Put some jam over the toasted bread..yummzzzzzzz....
So, here goes the recipe..you 'll be shocked to see the simplicity of the recipe but trust me when  I say its delicious..

INGRIDIENTS
black current-500 gms
sugar-200gms
vanilla essence
vinegar-1 tsp
honey-2 tbsp

METHOD
1)- Deseed the black current and separate the pulp

2)- In a pan (non stick works better and is easy to clean) add the black currents and sugar

3)-Cook on medium flame till the sugar dissolves

4)-Simmer the flame and cook to achieve the desired consistency(it usually takes 15 -20 mins)

5)-Add honey,vanilla,vinegar
                                   
                                                 
                                             



Comments

Popular Posts